Monday 27 November 2023

Looking for fellow authors to highlight. Fancy doing a guest post...?

I used to feature guest authors quite a bit on my last, now sadly defunct, blog. But then the pandemic happened, I lost a lot of my confidence, and I took a step back from the whole writing/marketing thing for a little while. But, I'm back now, and I've started to realise how much I miss helping out other authors, and how much fun it was getting to know more about them and their books.

So, in the hope that I can get back to doing that: helping out other authors in whatever small way I can, I want to start doing guest posts here on my new and still growing blog. It's not much, granted, and it probably won't help any author sell copious amounts of their books, but, like I said before, I really just want to get to know more authors, and learn about their own presonal writing journey. Their experiences. I really do miss that. 

Okay, so, do any of you out there fancy doing a guest post, then? Any author. Any genre. Indie or traditionally published, it doesn't matter, I just want to know your stories. You can plug your books, and yourselves, in any way you want to, be that with a post about your writing journey; a post about your latest book or your books in general; a teaser chapter, maybe, or a snippet of your book. Whatever you want to do, it's totally up to you, I'd just love to hear from you. And if enough of you respond, I'll make guest posts a regular thing. I promise I'll do my best to get the word out, on all my social media platforms, and fingers crossed it helps in even the smallest of ways because, believe me, I know how much even the tiniest amount of help can mean. 

I also want to start up, again, something that used to be quite popular back when I did it a few years ago, and that's a Meet The Author slot. This would take the form of a Q&A, just basic questions about how your writing journey began, do you have a writing space, that kind of thing. 

Anyway, if anyone is interested in finding out more, or if you fancy doing a guest post here on my blog, just let me know. You can leave a comment here on the blog, or message me on X (Twitter), or Facebook. Or you can visit my website HERE with links to all my social media. I really would love to hear from other authors out there because working together helps, even if it is just a little bit. 

Have a great day! Sending lots of love and luck.


Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Publication Day for Back To Us!

  Yes, book number 37 is finally out there. It's time to tell Travis and Reagan's story, and I can't wait for some of you to rea...