Tuesday 3 October 2023

Let the edits begin...

It's that time again, when I get to read through the final version of a new book, and make those all important, and absolutely necessary tweaks. And I know some people really hate the editing process, but I actually like it. Having once been traditionally published, I learnt a lot from the notes I was sent by my editors, which, I hope, has stood me in good stead now I'm back to self-publishing.


Anyway, the final edits for Back To Us are underway, with an eye to a November release. So, if you want a break from all the Christmas books that'll be out there by that time, well, you know what to do. 😉 

I really can't wait for you to read Reagan and Travis' story, and welcome you to the (fictional) small town of Buick...

Have a great day, whatever you're up to! 💗


Michelle x




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Publication Day for Back To Us!

  Yes, book number 37 is finally out there. It's time to tell Travis and Reagan's story, and I can't wait for some of you to rea...